About Keena MUA
Keena Makeup Artist – Bridal and Occasion Makeup Disclaimer March 2020 Onwards
Please read before paying your deposit.
To all future brides…
* I am no longer mobile. I will travel to all brides at their venue or homes on the day, but trials will take place at my base in Rhos on Sea. (I can travel if there is no other option). This way I can see the maximum amount of people possible.
* Travel is charged at 60p per mile outside a 5 mile radius of Rhos on Sea.
* If there are any parking charges at hotels etc then this would need to be covered also.
* Please can you be sure to arrive on time for your trial. It isn’t necessary to arrive early for your appointment as I don’t have a waiting area as such.
* I also ask that you attend your appointment alone or I am happy for mum or a bridesmaid etc to attend with you. I prefer it to be more personal as big groups can be distracting.
* Unfortunately due to my insurance, I am not able to accommodate children under 12 during any appointments.
*Bookings are only secure once deposits have been received. I cannot keep spaces open indefinitely*
* A 25% deposit of the full amount is required to secure your date. Payable via bank transfer or PayPal. Details upon request. I work out the total by the number of people needing makeup on the day including the bridal trial.
* Bridal/bridesmaid trials – no deposit required as the wedding day deposit covers this. Just please try to ensure you can make the arranged day.
* Trials have to be booked during the week between 9am – 3pm as weekends need to be kept open for those wanting occasion makeup. I like to give you plenty of time to ensure we get the right look and Saturdays can be too rushed. I will always try to accommodate those who are unable to get time off during the week but please enquire in plenty of time as spaces are limited. I will do what I can to accommodate you.
* Please make contact with me a few months before your big day to arrange your trial for 3-6 weeks before your date.
* If for any reason you have to cancel or reduce numbers on the day, the following applies-
*Within 14 days of the wedding date -full payment is required
*15-28 days of the wedding date- 75% of the total fee is required
*29-42 days of the wedding date- 50% of the total fee is required
*over 43 days- loss of deposit
* In the very unlikely event that I have to cancel, a full refund for the trial (if you’ve had it )and deposit will be refunded and if possible a replacement will be found.
* should your date be cancelled for any reason out of our control such as national crisis, where possible, I will try my best to accommodate your new date. If not, sadly deposits or any trials already paid for can not be refunded.
* if the above should happen, which is out of our control, I can move your deposit free of charge only once if I’m available. If you need to move your date for a second time or more then a £50 admin charge will be applied.
*Bridal deposits are non refundable or transferable unless stated otherwise *
* The final figure for weddings will need to be paid 2 weeks prior to the wedding to avoid any stress on the run up to or on the day.
* If false lashes are needed, I use Duo glue. This is a latex based glue and I do ask if you’re allergic. I also carry a latex free option. If you feel the need to have a skin test prior to your appointment then you’re more than welcome.Otherwise I cannot be held accountable for any reactions. The same goes for products I use also. Any reactions are to be taken up with the brands themselves.
By paying your deposit, you are agreeing to these terms.
Please message for bank account or PayPal details. (Pay a friend option)
Thank you for reading.